Alright here's the low down people, I'm a HUGE sweet tooth and often have a hard time fighting cravings. That's why I've learned to make healthier treats that satisfy the craving but don't blow my macros or calories out for the day. YES, you can totally still eat some treats and not feel guilty! That being said, you need to make sure you don't go HAM on the Christmas cookies or pie but instead make your own alternatives that you can feel good bout.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Batter Bars
-1/2 Cup Chocolate or Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Powder
- 2 cups Oat Flour
-1/2 Almond Flout
-2 tbsp Stevia
-1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
-1 tbsp Vanilla
-1/2 Cup Calorie-Free Syrup
-3tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Sprinkles
- Mix the flours, protein powder, salt, and Stevia together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the peanut butter and syrup. Microwave until melted (about 30 seconds).
- Add the syrup mixture to flour mixture and combine. Add the vanilla and almond milk.
- Stir the mixture until combined. Expect it to be thick!
- Press into a 9x9 parchment-paper-lined pan and top with sprinkles
Serving Size: 1 bar. Recipe Yields: 8 bars
Calories: 211, Fat: 10g, Carbs: 21g, Protein: 11g.